Number of Hours: Full-time (72 hours bi-weekly)
Job Number: BHS-MED-115-01
Location: Marquette, MI (Great Lakes Recovery Adult/Adolescent)
Description: Assists the provider in a busy clinic setting. Must be able to obtain vital signs, patient history and schedule diagnostic testing. Work assignment will vary depending on staffing needs.
Required Education, Training, Certification/Licensure and Experience:
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Licensed as an RN or LPN in the State of Michigan
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Travel between GLR centers required.