Please click on any of the links below to access national, state and regional information regarding COVID-19. As developments occur, new and revised information will be available through these resources.
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- State of Michigan Local Health Department
- MDHHS General Fact Sheet – English
- MDHHS General Fact Sheet – Spanish
- The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has launched a statewide hotline to respond to health-related questions about coronavirus disease: 1-888-535-6136.
- The hotline is open 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) After Hours Services
- A provider is on call for the clinics after hours, on weekends and during holidays. For urgent after hours needs in Marquette, Menominee or Iron Counties call (906) 372-3025 or in Houghton, Keweenaw or Ontonagon Counties call (906) 483-1000. In an emergency, go to your local emergency department or dial 911.