Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center has trained and certified staff who provide application assistance through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace and through Michigan’s Department of Health and Human Services’ MIBridges program.
These Certified Application Counselors (CAC’s) can assist with:
- Navigating the ACA website (www.healthcare.gov)
- Comparing coverage options
- Understanding tax credits
- Applying for Medicaid Programs (ie. Healthy Michigan Plan, MICHILD)
- Renewing health coverage
- Understanding insurance coverage
One-on-one consultation with a Certified Application Counselor is provided free of charge.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact:
Marquette & Menominee Counties
Michaela McKeen, CAC
Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw & Ontonagon Counties