Job Number: CFHC-300-310-001
Number of Hours: 40 hrs/week
Description: Serves as an integral member of the clinical care team as a behavioral health practitioner. Responsible for providing a full array of integrated mental health and substance abuse services. Responsible for coordinator of behavioral health screening and patient treatment planning.
Education, Training, Licensing and Credentialing
Limited License as Master Social Worker or Clinical Psychologist or Professional Counselor
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider
One year post Master’s relevant experience in behavioral health or equivalent.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Knowledge of case management functions and chronic disease model
Ability to maintain confidential information on a need-to-know basis
- Fully Licensed as Master Social Worker or Clinical Psychologist or Professional Counselor
- Three years post Master’s relevant experience as behavioral health therapist
- Experience utilizing motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence based treatments for medical and mental health conditions
- Knowledge of local community resources