LPN, Certified Medical Assistant or Clinic Assistant
Number of Hours: Full-time (72 hours bi-weekly)
Job Number: SFHC-MEDICAL-120-04
Location: Gwinn, MI (Sawyer Clinic)
Description: Assists the physician in a busy office setting. Must be able to obtain vital signs, patient history and schedule diagnostic testing. Work assignment will vary depending on staffing needs.
Required Education, Training, Certification/Licensure and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and experience or training in healthcare field
- Graduate of a school of nursing or medical assistant program, preferred
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of Michigan, preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification