The Patient Portal offers patients easy and private access to their medical information online. The portal can be used to:
- Print Health Records
- View Visit Summaries
- View Upcoming Appointments
- View Lab Results
- Request Prescription Refills
- Receive Reminders
- Send and Receive Secure Messages
The best part, it’s FREE! All of these features are free for Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center patients.
Log into the Patient Portal
To better serve patients, UGL recently moved to a new patient portal. If you need to access the previous RelayHealth portal used in Iron, Marquette & Menominee counties, please click here. If you need to access the previous eCW portal used in Houghton, Keweenaw & Ontonagon counties, please click here.
Connect with the FREE Android or Apple healow App!
To easily link the helow app with our practice use the code: JIJCAD
How to Sign-Up for the Patient Portal
Access the Patient Portal by visiting or calling any health center location for assistance.
Patients will need to:
- Provide a personal email address.
- Visit UGLHealth.org and click on the ‘My Patient Portal’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- A new browser window or tab will open with a login screen. The login area is on the right side of the screen.
- Log in using the assigned username and temporary password.
- Review and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- When prompted, change the temporary password.
- Full access to the Patient Portal should now be available.
If you are a patient and are in need of assistance with the Patient Portal or healow app, please email email@example.com.