Scribe – Clinic RN/LPN, Certified Medical or Clinic Assistant
Job Number: SFHC-100-125-001
Number of Hours: .6 or 48 hours in a two week pay period
Description: This part-time position is located at the Upper Great Lakes Health Center Sawyer Clinic in Gwinn, MI. Assists the physician in a busy office setting. Must be able to obtain vital signs, patient history and schedule diagnostic testing. Work assignment will vary depending on staffing needs. A person who transcribes medical exams dictated by a physician.
Required Education, Training, Certification/Licensure and Experience:
- Graduate of a school of nursing or medical assistant program, preferred
- Knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Licensed as an RN, LPN, CMA in the State of Michigan, preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology
- Able to type at least 50 wpm