Virtual Telehealth Visits
Virtual patient visits are now a reality at Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center!
Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) is using technology to get and stay connected with patients. Although face-to-face patient appointments are the best way to establish care with a provider, there are times follow-up, routine and non-emergent care can be provided using telehealth. Appointments can be scheduled to connect with your provider by conversing via telephone or by scheduling a virtual telehealth visit using a smart phone or computer with a camera and microphone.
UGL is using the HEALOW app and the patient portal to connect with patients. The HEALOW app and patient portal allows patients to put their health in their hands. The HEALOW app is a secure app that allows patients to manage what’s important – their health and the health of their family!
The HEALOW app provides patients the ability to:
- Attend virtual telehealth visits
- Manage medications
- Access important information from their health record
- Receive automated appointment reminders
- Complete a convenient check-in process for virtual telehealth appointments
- Track their physical activity and other pertinent health information
To learn more about the HEALOW app in general, visit: https://healow.com/app.html
To schedule a virtual telehealth visit with Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center, please call your health center and schedule an appointment. Once your appointment is scheduled, you may choose to log into your visit using e-mail, the HEALOW app or the patient portal. For more information, please visit:
- How to log into a virtual telehealth visit with UGL using your e-mail from your computer: Click here
- How to log into a virtual telehealth visit with UGL using the HEALOW app on your smart phone: Click here
- How to log into a virtual telehealth visit with UGL using the patient portal on your computer: Click here
- Or view the instructional video below: