It's not always about work - at Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center we want you to lead a full, balanced, healthy life. We offer a wide range of benefits to help you live your best life.
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees
- Comprehensive medical/Rx or cash benefit in lieu of medical - Zero cost to Employee if enrolling in Employee Only coverage for dental, vision, and BCBS UP MI Plan!
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance with Accidental, Death & Dismemberment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan with pre-tax or Roth post-tax plan options
- 401k Safe Harbor Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted rates for AFLAC & Pet Insurance
Why Choose the U.P.?
- Friendly-Family Communities
- Clean and safe environment
- Low cost of living
- Short commutes with low traffic volume
- Jobs at nine different medical, dental and behavioral health clinics across the Upper Peninsula
- Recreational and cultural activities during all four seasons
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an applicant with a disability that limits or prohibits you from applying for a job on this online application platform, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Human Resources by phone (906-372-3144), fax (906-346-9113), or email.