UGL’s Menominee Family Health Center provides quality primary health care services for infants through adults including health promotion, education about living a healthy lifestyle, preventive care, routine care, and management of chronic health conditions.
*Providing services via telehealth.
New Patients Welcome! Same-Day Appointments Available.
Phone: (906) 290-5000
- Monday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(All Hours Listed Are Central Standard Time)
Location: 1110 10th Avenue, Menominee, MI 49858
- Allergy injections
- Care management
- Management of chronic conditions
- Flu shots
- Adult immunizations
- Children’s immunizations
- Joint injections
- Laceration care
- Medication refills/management
- Minor office procedures
- Pain management
- Pregnancy tests
- Pediatric well visits
- Same-day visits for acute illnesses
- Seasonal allergies treatment
- Sports physicals
- STD Testing
- Treatment for infections
- Wellness Exams
- Other health care services
After Hours Services
A provider is on-call after hours, on weekends, and during holidays. For urgent after-hours needs, call (906) 372-3025.
In an emergency, go to your local emergency department or dial 9-1-1.