Sawyer Elementary School-Based Dental Program
Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) staff will be providing dental services to the children at Sawyer Elementary beginning this fall! No more taking time off work to bring your kids to the dentist…
- Parents/Guardians approve treatment in advance
- UGL mobile dental staff comes to your child’s school each month
- UGL provides oral health assessments, oral health education/instruction, teeth cleaning, fluoride varnish, Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF), cavity risk assessment, and sealants
- Each child receives a Dental Report Card
- If your child has a cavity, you’ll be encouraged to schedule appropriate care
- UGL bills your insurance. No insurance? No problem! UGL has a sliding fee scale program and will work with you!
- Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center is your friendly, year-round neighborhood health center providing medical and behavioral health services in Gwinn, Menominee, Iron River, Houghton, Hancock, Calumet, Lake Linden, Ontonagon, and K.I. Sawyer with dental services available at Calumet and K.I. Sawyer
If you’re interested in having your child participate in the program, please print and review the forms below. Once they have been filled out and signed, they can be turned in to your child’s teacher.